Become a Foundation member for free. Sign up to receive our free monthly eNewsletter, The Sunflower, and occasional action alerts.
Help us create a more peaceful and nuclear weapons-free world.
Our Combined Federal Campaign number is 12455
Our annual report highlights the Foundation's many programs and activities in 2011. Click here to download a copy.
Even a regional nuclear war would have global consequences leading to a nuclear famine, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions of people.
Click here to learn more.
Read the Foundation's blog "Waging Peace Today"
Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
2013 Evening for Peace Honors Rabbi Leonard Beerman
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation presented Rabbi Leonard Beerman with the 2013 Distinguished Peace Leadership Award for his integrity, compassion and deep commitment to peace with justice.
To read more about the event, including photos, click here.
Peace Poetry Contest Winners Announced
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation has announced the winners of its 2013 Barbara Mandigo Kelly Peace Poetry Awards, an annual series of awards to encourage poets to explore and illuminate positive visions of peace and the human spirit. The Poetry Awards include three age categories: Adult, Youth 13-18, and Youth 12 & Under.
To read the winning poems and for more information on the 2014 contest, click here.
Nuclear Famine: Everyone is at Risk
The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation's newest video, Nuclear Famine, highlights the extreme consequences of even a relatively "limited" nuclear war anywhere on Earth. Watch our new video above and then click here to learn more about nuclear famine.
- The Doublespeak of Nuclear Disarmament by Kate Hudson
- Some Thoughts on the 2013 Nagasaki Appeal by David Krieger
- A Conference on the Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons in 2014 by John Scales Avery
- Avoiding Needless Wars, Part 10: Iran by Martin Hellman
- Inner City Youth Activists Attend NAPF Peace Leadership Training by Jo Ann Deck
- The Titanic as an Allegory by John Scales Avery
- Delegitimizing Nuclear Weapons: The Role of Citizens and Hibakusha by David Krieger
- 2013 Nagasaki Appeal at the 5th Nagasaki Global Citizens' Assembly for the Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
- Hubris vs. Wisdom by David Krieger
- Nuclear Zero: The Moral Imperative byRabbi Leonard Beerman
- Global Survival 101 by David Krieger
- Nukes Are Nuts by David Krieger
- Buenos Aires Declaration on Nuclear Disarmament by Comunidad de Estados Latinoamericanos y Caribeños // en español
- Nuclear Weapons and the Jobs Myth by Ray Acheson
Visit the Archives for more articles.